BEST RATE GUARANTEE
The Perks Of Booking Direct
Booking directly through our own website entitles you to the following exclusive advantages:
- Best Available Rate
- Earn Airmiles
- Priority free upgrade to next room type (Subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi during your stay
- 15% off food & beverage when you have a meal in Madisons restaurant
- Traditional Afternoon Tea - 2 for 1 in Madisons restaurant
- 3pm Late Check Out (subject to availability)
Please note T&C’s apply. For further details see below.
Terms & Conditions – Best Rate Guarantee
Booking on the hotel’s own website www.washington-mayfair.co.uk is quick and easy and there are no hidden fees. If you make a room reservation through our website, we guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on our website you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type on the same date. If, within 24 hours of making the booking, you find a lower publicly available rate elsewhere on the internet for the same room on the same date and with the same booking conditions, we will honour the lower rate.
Terms and conditions apply and are detailed below:
- This offer is valid only to guests who have booked their hotel room via www.washington-mayfair.co.uk;
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates that are not generally available to the public over the Internet, including private rates, rates that are part of a package, corporate or travel agent rates, conference rates and any rates that are targeted towards a specific group of individuals and not the wider public.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to any rates from opaque providers. An opaque provider is any provider that prevents the buyer from identifying the hotel until after the buyer has made a reservation and guaranteed payment. A site is opaque if it does not divulge the name of the hotel, the precise location of the hotel or other specific information which could enable identification of the hotel i.e. hotel photographs, name of the restaurant etc.
- Obtained a confirmed reservation and confirmation number by booking through www.washington-mayfair.co.uk
- Located elsewhere on the Internet an available room at a lower room rate for the same room and bed type for the same dates.
- Emailed us your claim complying in full with the claims procedure below (the "Claim") within 24 hours of receipt of your confirmed reservation number.
- If you qualify for the Washington Mayfair Hotel Internet Price Promise, we will match the competing Rate for the room reservation for which you have submitted the relevant Claim. The discount does not apply to any charges additional to the charge for the room reservation, including any taxes, service charge, food or drink, or other charges that may be connected with your reservation.
- An acceptable form of evidence must prove the availability of the competing rate. An "acceptable" form of evidence will be the forwarding to us of an official print screen or email confirming a reservation by you with the competing website which offers the lower rate than that on www.washington-mayfair.co.uk or such other evidence as the Washington Mayfair Hotel may in its absolute discretion deem acceptable from time to time. This evidence must be submitted with your Claim.
- The Food and Beverage and Afternoon Tea discount is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Restaurant discount is available only during lunch and dinner.
How Do I Claim The Washington Mayfair Hotel Price Guarantee?
- Obtain your confirmation number of the reservation at www.washington-mayfair.co.uk
- Complete your claim form online and return to us.
- Claim will be verified and we will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
- Claim must include the following:
- Full web address of website where the lower rate has appeared
- Confirmation Reservation number
- The price offered by the competing website
- Proof of the lower rate obtained by the website (Print Screen or Reservation details)
- Your Full Contact details, email address & telephone number.